Our Gated Golf Community
Providence is a master-planned community featuring an inviting sense of style, charm and appealing refinements. It was carefully planned as a warm, inviting place with friendly neighborhoods fostering a sense of community. The beauty of nature has been preserved as well – more than half of Providence will be conservation and green areas. Your lifestyle at Providence includes: The golf club is not part of the community HOA and is a privately owned and operated business inside the gates.
- A family-oriented Fitness and Aquatic Center, featuring state-of-the-art exercise equipment and a separate activities room.
- A championship 18-hole golf course privately owned and operated.
- An elaborate Golf Clubhouse, with a golf shop and restaurant with seating for up to 54 inside 20 outside, for banquets seating for130 to 160 guests. Providence Golf Club is privately owned and operated and not affiliated with community HOA..
- Two swimming pools – a resort-style pool with plenty of lounge chairs for easy socializing; and a lap pool for exercising.
- Lighted tennis courts.
- Limited access entries with manned gatehouses.
- Wide sidewalks for safe bicycling, jogging and walking to the Golf and Recreation Center.
- CONTACT Matt Brown at [email protected] 863-420-2100 ext 203 for more information on available real estate at Providence.